In addition, to the local rules printed on the scorecard the following local rules are in place:
- The temporary greens on the1st, 2nd and 10th holes are GUR and relief MUST be taken. Relief is ONE club length from the nearest point of complete relief and no nearer the hole.
- The old temporary greens on the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th and 9th are now general areas of the course and a ball in these areas has to be played as it lies.
- Rule 5 of the local rules printed on the scorecard applies except where your ball is leaning against a stone, then the stone can be removed without penalty. Your ball must be marked before removing the stone(s) and If the ball moves, it must be replaced in its original spot.
- There are pylons on the 2nd and 15th hole. If a ball hits the pylon, you must replay the shot without penalty.
- If a ball lies on the green in a hole caused by green maintenance, then the ball can be lifted and placed at the nearest point of relief, not nearer the hole, and without penalty. Where a maintenance hole lies in the path of the putt, no relief can be taken.
- Temporary greens – all temporary greens are GUR and free relief must be taken.
- There is a crack in the rough to the left hand side of the 10th fairway where a fibre optic cable was laid recently. Free relief may be taken within one club’s length and no nearer the hole.
- If the ball comes to rest within 6 inches of the wooden sleepers that lie on the fairway side of the ditch, free relief may be taken within one club’s length of the nearest point of relief.